Creative Exec, First Look & Overall Deals
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
Amazon Studios seeks a Senior Creative Executive, First Look & Overall Deals. You have a track record of successful television development and proven industry relationships. You have the ability to identify exceptional material and give creative guidance and feedback to top level talent on concepts, IP, pitches and scripts. You are a strategic and innovative thinker. Comprehensive knowledge of and experience working with top-tier film and premium television talent, as well as talent from a variety of artistic mediums, required. You will be joining a self-motivated, passionate and highly collaborative team environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Partner with a cross section of our premium global talent deals (writers, directors, actors and producers) to architect their slates of content
• Identify, shape, package, set up and develop projects
• Recruit top-tier new talent
• Serve as internal and external primary contact for deals
• Collaborate across Amazon's Global Media Entertainment businesses
• 7 years of experience as a creative executive
• Experience overseeing all creative aspects of development production and post production
• Experience working with other departments such as casting, production, research, PR, business and legal affairs