Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Coordinator to support Drama.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, have the ability to complete departmental administrative projects and quickly with little to no direction from executive leaders, and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
• Assist in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs
• Development tracking as well as providing notes on submitted pitches, treatments, and episodes
• Coordinate and interface with other departments including but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, creative, production, and post-production teams.
• Interface with all levels of Amazon Studios employees as well assist in communication with external stakeholders and the creative community on a daily basis.
• Conduct research as needed and maintain general tracking of industry players, overall deals, trends and the competitive landscape.
• Shadowing and support of creative projects.
• Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of two years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company, or one year as a creative executive.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent story skills.
• Strong knowledge of industry talent and trends.
• Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment.