Creative Coordinator, Series
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Creative Coordinator to work with our series team. Teams will need your support on a range of projects, such as, getting a second set of eyes on a script, sourcing global talent options, syncing productions, finding US-based writers and editors to consult, evaluating scripted pitches, etc. The role will also provide lots of coverage and feedback to creatives as we evaluate opportunities to expand. You will use your excellent organizational skills to respond to situations and events that require quick action or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve interesting and complex problems that affect the teams you will be working with.
• Provide notes on scripts, and cuts on a wide array of shows.
• Evaluate the quality of scripts and delete offer creative feedback.
• Facilitate weekly meetings, including updating agendas.
• Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios department.
• Track writers and directors.
• Sourcing and support of creative projects.
• Help create and maintain series processes, including weekly series reports and competitive reports.
• 2 years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company or 1 year experience as a creative executive
• Experience assessing industry talent and trends