Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios seeks a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Assistant to support the Movies Department.
The ideal candidate would bring a daily passion for film, and a fierce hunger to learn both the business and the creative process. They will need to effectively multi-task, have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround, and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. Must have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organizational skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice, all the while retaining a proactive and anticipatory focus on priorities. At all times they should be able to maintain a positive and engaged attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
• Organize meetings and events.
• Coordinate travel.
• Create weekly development reports and track metrics.
• Manage submission logs and internal department documents.
• Update & maintain various task lists (To Read, To Watch, To Meet, To Invite, To Do, etc.)
• Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios departments.
• Perform additional administrative tasks as needed.
• Track talent; manage corresponding grids and lists.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 assistant at an agency, studio or production company