Creative Assistant - Programming and Development
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2021 12:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Creative Assistant - Programming and Development jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Creative Assistant - Programming and Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Assistant - Programming and Development? Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Amazon Studios and the IMDb TV team is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Assistant to support the Originals team as they develop series and oversee productions. You will help the team build on its early success, helping define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching. We are looking for a creative, strategic and administratively adept person with a passion for TV and movies who thrives in a highly collaborative environment, but is also comfortable working autonomously.
In this role you will effectively multi-task, juggling multiple executive and creative administration projects. You will have the ability to independently complete content and programming projects, reacting with appropriate urgency and expertise to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. You will use your excellent communication and written skills to respond to situations and requests.
• Scheduling pitches, general meetings and notes calls
• Assisting in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs
• Support the the Originals team, including scripted and unscripted creative executives, with all department-related and series-related projects, internal and external requests and special team initiatives
• Work with the Originals team coordinator to develop tracking mechanisms and tools, as needed
• Coordinate and interface with other departments including but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, creative, production, and post-production teams.
• Interface with all levels of Amazon Studios, IMDb TV and Amazon employees as well assist in communication with external stakeholders and the creative community on a daily basis.
• Shadow creative projects as requested/interested
• Contribute as a member of the Content and Programming team to ensure group success, including working closely with other Creative Assistants and Creative Coordinators on the team and across the company.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
• Experience with basic artwork manipulation using Adobe Photoshop (i.e. converting file types, simplifying layers, resizing or isolating elements, etc.)
• Experience utilizing social media and entertainment media sources This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.