Creative Assistant - Comedy
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Assistant to support the Comedy Team. The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, and have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with guidance from executive leaders. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, have great organization skills, and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
• General administrative support including but not limited to: answering a high volume phone, rolling calls, heavy calendar scheduling, filing, copying, coordination for meetings with external partners, planning all travel arrangements.
• Coordinate general meetings for department executives, maintain scripts, schedules, master lists and all other related documents for all shows/movies.
• Have a knowledge of key stakeholders in the creative community.
• Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
• Support special projects as the business need arises.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
• Previous experience as an assistant at an agency, studio or production company a plus.
• Knowledge of entertainment industry trends and players.