Creative Assistant, Animation and Family
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2021 6:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative Assistant, Animation and Family jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Creative Assistant, Animation and Family postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Assistant, Animation and Family? The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce and promote original content in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning series and films like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Transparent, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, and Manchester By the Sea.
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Assistant to support the Head of Animation and Family at Amazon Studios. The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, and have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with guidance from executive leaders. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, have great organization skills, and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail-oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
• General administrative support including but not limited to: answering a high volume phone, rolling calls, heavy calendar scheduling, filing, copying, coordination for meetings with external partners, planning all travel arrangements.
• Coordinate general meetings for department executives, maintain scripts, schedules, master lists and all other related documents for all shows/movies.
• Have a knowledge of key stakeholders in the creative community.
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
• Support special projects as the business need arises.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
Passion and interest in Animation and excitement to learn about production and development processes for Animation. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.