Creative Assistant Amazon Studios Casting
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2020 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Casting Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative Assistant Amazon Studios Casting jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Creative Assistant Amazon Studios Casting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Assistant Amazon Studios Casting? The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce and promote original content in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning series and films like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Modern Love, and Fleabag.
Amazon Studios Casting is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate who is fluent in both English & Spanish to join our team. This Creative Assistant will report to multiple Casting Executives that cover both domestic & LatAm projects. They will be responsible for helping to streamline the casting process by supporting various functions of the team. They will be exposed to high level projects and creators across all genres. They will be managing a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and detailed global travel itineraries. The Creative Assistant will also be working closely with the studio's Office Manager, Development, and Production teams. Minimum 2-year experience in casting and/or agency or management.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail-oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for talent and an interest in helping to create content in a collaborative, creative environment.
Spanish fluency (written and verbal) is required for this role.
Job responsibilities include:
• Creating & Maintaining databases
• Tracking talent
• Research talent and assist with casting projects as needed
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Track and manage headcount, maintain org charts
• Cultivate partnerships and support events
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Spanish Fluency- Written & Verbal
• 2 years' experience in casting or talent agency/management
• Experienced with Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Cast-it, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft programs This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.