Coordinator, Unscripted Production Dept.
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew - Reality TV Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Unscripted Production Dept. jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Unscripted Production Dept. postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Unscripted Production Dept.? Coordinator, Ww Unscripted Production Dept.
We are seeking an unscripted production department coordinator to help manage the operational and administrative activities of this worldwide team. The successful candidate will possess the capability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business. You will also be detail oriented with superlative organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key. This position will report to the Head of Unscripted Production, WW.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company
• 1 years of on-set physical production experience
• Work closely with the department head, regional production team leads as well as internal Studio stakeholders in all aspects of departmental administrative and operational activities and scheduling
• Interface and coordinate team needs with internal department coordinators and external partners
• Help coordinate implementation of new global production processes with regional coordinators and stakeholders This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.