Content Strategy & Analysis Manager
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Content Strategy & Analysis Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Content Strategy & Analysis Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Strategy & Analysis Manager? Content Strategy & Analysis Manager Local International Originals
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers around the world are watching?
Prime Video is one of the leading global digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the Emmy Award-winning comedy The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys and locally-produced Amazon Originals from around the world including India's Four More Shots Please!, the UK's The Grand Tour, Mexico's De Viaje Con Los Derbez, Italy's Celebrity Hunted, and Spain's El Cid, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
The International Local Originals Strategic Planning & Analysis team is seeking a Content Strategy & Analysis Manager to join our Los Angeles-based Amazon Studios group. The Strategy group is responsible for guiding Prime Video's Local Originals selection plans, including management of the greenlight process. The Strategy group works closely with senior leaders across Amazon Studios and Prime Video, including Creative Development, Content Acquisition, Finance, Business Affairs, Legal, Marketing and Production, and has a high degree of visibility within the organization.
We are looking for a Content Strategy & Analysis Manager to support Local International Original content strategy and planning for Amazon Studios in order to increase global customer acquisition and engagement for Prime Video. You will leverage your relationship building while working in a highly collaborative environment driving key aspects of the business. Leveraging your experience in both content strategy and valuations, you will support and develop complex data-driven projects while working towards our mission of creating engaging stories that look and feel locally and culturally relevant. Using your excellent communication skills, coupled with your data-driven acumen you will be able to deliver results for key internal stake-holders as we gauge our content portfolio.
• Forecast and monitor content performance, track progress, and understand sources of variance
• Support series greenlight and renewal assessments, including content valuation and portfolio analysis
• Build and drive data-driven analyses to support decision making related to Local Originals across all departments and geographies
• Support local Creative teams in each territory to drive holistic content strategies
• Help identify deep, actionable data-driven insights into the content preferences, behavior and needs of our global customers on a recurring basis
• Perform extensive competitive analysis and benchmarking, and identify and report on market trends
• Liaise with LO cross-functional stakeholder teams such as Content Acquisition, Business Affairs, Legal, Production, Post, Localization, Marketing, PR, Finance, Accounting, Research, etc. to identify new initiatives and drive them through execution
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, or similar field
• 3 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or strategy/business development at a major media or technology company
• Experience with renewal assessments including content valuation and portfolio analysis
• Experience with competitive analysis, bench-marking, and/or market trends
• Experience using complex modeling and analysis to inform key business decision This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.