Business Affairs Coordinator
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced contract administrator with a passion for high-quality television who wants to help a busy business affairs team continue to grow and evolve. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of deal making in the entertainment industry; prior experience working for an entertainment agency, studio or organization; possess the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. The candidate will also have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. A high level of competence, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key. This position is located in Santa Monica, California.
This role will be supporting both US and Latin America Originals
- 4-year college degree and at least 2 years work experience in a relevant role
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Outlook as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with Amazon executives at all levels, as well as outside producers, agents and creative partners, is required.
- Interest in and knowledge of deal-making in television and legal agreements
- Familiarity and awareness of the industry landscape, including producers, production companies, agents and other entertainment entities
- High attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon Studios is the original content arm of Amazon.com, responsible for producing content that engages our customers across the globe. In our first four years, we have been nominated for numerous awards, most recently winning two Golden Globes for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy and Best Actress Musical or Comedy) and 3 Academy Awards for Manchester-by-the-Sea (Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Original Screenplay).