Animation and Family Development Coordinator
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a dedicated, self-motivated Animation and Family Content Development Coordinator to support the Head of Animation and Family Programming in Santa Monica, California. Amazon Studios is the original film and television development and production arm of Amazon.com.
The Development Coordinator is responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management, travel itineraries, coordination with external agencies, talent list management, etc. The ideal candidate has 1 year in development and production experience has a strong interest in Primetime animation and Family content. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, great organizational skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
• Manage all administrative tasks for the Head of Animation and Family Programming and two other Executives, including managing heavy calendars, calls, travel itineraries, expense reports, greeting clients and guests, etc.
• Manage project submission process for the Animation and Family department
• Assist in the coordination of development and production of series
• Act as a liaison between departments
• Provide feedback on submissions and development projects
• Bachelors Degree
• 2 years of experience supporting a Creative Executive in the Animation or Television business.
• 2 years of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel
• Bachelors in Entertainment
Experience with Sharepoint, Final Cut, and Final Draft
• Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Broad knowledge of the Entertainment Industry
• Passion or interest in animation specifically
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive, proactive, and able to exercise great judgment
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.