Amazon Studios Ip & Literary Acquisition Creative Assistant
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/9/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Amazon Studios Ip & Literary Acquisition Creative Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Amazon Studios Ip & Literary Acquisition Creative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Amazon Studios Ip & Literary Acquisition Creative Assistant?
Full Time Job
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are seeking Creative Assistant with a passion for television, film, and adaptations to screen who would like to join the IP & Literary Acquisitions department. The position will report to the Head of IP & Literary Acquisitions, and will also support various functions of the team including reading, management of coverage readers, and other tasks. A successful candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude in a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to proactively look for organizational solutions, be skilled at anticipating problems, manage multiple priorities, and handle communications across a number of internal departments and external industry relationships. Knowledge of the television and film industry, including key outlets, platforms, and creators, alongside a passion for literature, gaming, and/or graphic novels is ideal.
Job responsibilities include:
• Managing day-to-day heavy scheduling and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Aiding phone calls, messaging, and taking notes on follow up items.
• Managing domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses.
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, deal tracking, meeting preparation, supply ordering, and purchase orders
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the candidate's background and qualifications
• Reading and offering input on material.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
• Prior administrative experience for executive, or agent
• Knowledge of the Film and/or TV industry