Global Marketing Manager
Amazon MusicSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2023 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Global Marketing Manager jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Global Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Global Marketing Manager, Amazon Music
Amazon Music is an immersive audio entertainment service that deepens connections between fans, artists, and creators. From personalized music playlists to exclusive podcasts, concert livestreams to artist merch, Amazon Music is innovating at some of the most exciting intersections of music and culture. We offer experiences that serve all listeners with our different tiers of service: Prime members get access to all the music in shuffle mode, and top ad-free podcasts, included with their membership; customers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited for unlimited, on-demand access to 100 million songs, including millions in HD, Ultra HD, and spatial audio; and anyone can listen for free by downloading the Amazon Music app or via Alexa-enabled devices. Join us for the opportunity to influence how Amazon Music engages fans, artists, and creators on a global scale. Learn more at https://www.amazon.com/music.
We are seeking a top tier outbound marketer to own our engagement and reengagement strategy, globally across all tiers of Amazon Music. This role will work to develop a best-in-class engagement and reengagement experience for customers across our email and push channels, focusing on driving habit-forming behaviors that lead to long-term customer health and retention. This role will also own the strategy and execution of our customer newsletters, which reach millions of Amazon Music customers every week across our service tiers. This cross-functional role will partner with internal stakeholders, BI, marketing ops, and tech teams to build and drive a roadmap for sustained improvements to the personalized, responsive experience we deliver for new customers across our outbound channels.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop a global POV and roadmap for consistent testing and improvement upon our email and push engagement journeys across our Free, Prime, and Unlimited tiers
• Plan, coordinate, execute, and communicate outbound campaigns to drive usage of Amazon Music and improve Amazon Music KPIs.
• Partner with marketing tech team to identify and prioritize development of new personalization capabilities to improve effectiveness of our engagement communications
• Own our newsletters programs including content and experimentation roadmap
• Partner with marketing ops colleagues to identify and implement automated solutions to streamline execution
• Dig deep into the data to track and measure performance of campaigns; identify themes/insights/gaps and socialize to inform future strategy
• Coordinate with global counterparts to ensure best practices are implemented across all marketplaces.
About the team
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA | New York, NY, USA | San Francisco, CA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- 4 years of digital marketing experience with consumer facing brands, including integrated campaign management, customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing and/or channel marketing.
- Global experience driving marketing programs across multiple markets.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.