Creator Program Manager
Amazon GamesSan Diego, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2024 4:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Creator Program Manager jobs in San Diego-CA
Search all Creator Program Manager postings
Full Time Job
Creator Program Manager, Amazon Games Marketing
Amazon Games aspires to be the most player and partner-obsessed company in gaming. We're the place for builders and innovators to unleash their creativity. We connect players and developers to the games and communities they love. Our initiatives include game development, publishing, marketing, and live operations, integrated business operations to connect players and game developers.
In addition to releasing New World, an MMO set on a supernatural continent in the Age of Exploration, and publishing Lost Ark, from acclaimed studio Smilegate RPG, we are working on new IPs from our studios and teams in the US, Canada, and Europe, along with other projects in varying stages of development.
Within Amazon Games we're inventing within an incredible sandbox to explore new and thrilling ways to bring exciting gaming experiences to players worldwide.
We believe in building teams and products that reflect and offer an inclusive environment for all our employees and players. We encourage our teams to push boundaries, challenge each other, and learn new ways to unlock their full potential. We are growing and creating as we go - we want you to join us on this journey!
Amazon Games is seeking a talented Creator Programs Manager for New World and Lost Ark. As the Creator Programs Manager for these games, you will be able to work cross functionally with our Community, Marketing, and Game Teams to help craft a vision and lead the execution for how we work with Content Creators in scalable programs, globally.
As the Creator Programs Manager, you will help foster, innovate, and manage the Creator Programs for our titles. You'll assist the team in delivering and owning the management of a scalable programs to support Content Creators for the game, including Twitch and YouTube Broadcasters, while building relationships with contributors and influencers. You will help identify new Creators and players in the community that we should be supporting and develop our programs to meet their needs. You'll help us find and foster player run, grass-roots, competitive scenes and strive to find scalable ways to support them while also designing internally run, competitive campaigns.
Key job responsibilities
- Help build a best-in-class Creator Program for Amazon Games, supporting content creators large and small
- Find ways to support the player run, grass roots, competitive scenes for New World and Lost Ark
- Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community of Creators that feel heard and appreciated
- Effectively manage communication channels where Creator Program members are present
- Growing the Creator Program through activity and engagement tactics
- Working to define and improve the tool set required for quality reporting
- Building a deep working knowledge of our games and the features, systems, and content they include
- Coordinate effectively with Marketing, Developers, and other key teams
- Partnering with the Game Developers to influence product change and future plans
- Participating in key design and product change discussions, leveraging the desires that Creators might have to better support their content creation and competitive scenes.
- Assist in the management of live events, virtual and in person
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
San Diego, CA, USA
- 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- 3 years of Games Industry (supporting title Development, Release, or Live Ops) experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience working with Content Creators through building support systems and lines of communication.