AmazeVRWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
WHO YOU ARE
• Passionate about music - 5+ years experience as a music video producer in the music industry
• Production professional - well-versed across all aspects of production, strong network of production staff and vendors, and professional experience integrating live-action footage into CGI environments
• Entrepreneurial - excited about working at an early-stage startup with a small team, wearing multiple hats
• Tech savvy - experience with high tech tools and productions, and a general aptitude for learning and experimenting with new technologies
• Strong interpersonal skills - bridge the music and tech industries with strong relationships in the music industry
• Highly organized - can build systems to streamline the process of handling projects at scale
• The desire to be a leader - we want to invest in you for the long-run as we build out our creative department
• You know what real hustle looks like - resourceful and adaptable in a fast-paced evolving environment and will meet tight deadlines
• A ''yes… and!'' person, not a ''yes, but…'' person
• 3D VFX experience; experience in virtual productions
• Experience producing VFX-heavy music videos for top-tier artists
• You may or may not have VR experience; come with an open mind and we'll teach you!
• Participate in the creative development process, fusing creative with tech, to create groundbreaking VR content
• Manage relationships and liaise closely with in-house creative and technical teams, music industry personnel, and third party vendors, ensuring all parties are aligned
• Drive projects from ideation to delivery while developing and adhering to timelines and budgets
• Commission and manage freelance staff and teams, ensuring their work is aligned with the project and quality controlled
• Coordinate all production updates and documents required for clients, Talent, and third parties when appropriate
• Execute contractual and rights elements for each project (e.g., director agreements, commissioning agreements, and third party rights such as music and locations)
• Advise the co-CEO on all production matters as one of the company's subject matter experts
• Execute and optimize current production workflows as we continue to build upon our product
• Competitive compensation package with equity in growing company • Medical, dental, vision • Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided (once we're back in the office!)
AmazeVR is an immersive technologies company creating Amaze Immersive Concerts, a full-service virtual concert solution. Through Amaze Immersive Concerts, fans come face-to-face with their favorite artists in a virtual experience through integrating the artist's performance in 8K+ stereoscopic live-action VR video into surreal environments that transcend reality. Our vertically integrated distribution model maximizes for quality and reach - offline, through global movie theaters with haptic motion chairs and the Amaze Immersive Tour Bus as a traveling pop-up; and online, through the Amaze app, the top VR video platform since 2017.
• Company intro video: https://youtu.be/OrXBqltgFt0
Founded by the co-founder and early executives of Kakao, a $32B market cap mobile platform company, AmazeVR has offices in Los Angeles (HQ) and Seoul. And we secured $9.5MM for our Series A fundraising in 2019 from seasoned investors in the tech and media space. In 2020, we built our Unreal Engine-based technical foundation collaborating with artist duo Ceraadi and Roc Nation.
• Artist reaction video: https://youtu.be/3w6KEWXVFl4
We're thrilled to be building Amaze Immersive Concerts with an incredibly talented and passionate team, and we can't wait to launch our large-scale project across the US and abroad late 2021. To join us on our mission, we're searching for a creative, rockstar teammate with extensive experience producing top artist music videos who's excited to build the future of music with us.