Senior Distribution Manager (Theatrical)
AmazeVRWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We're thrilled to be building Amaze Immersive Concerts with an incredibly talented and passionate team, and we can't wait to launch our large-scale project across the US and abroad late 2021. We're searching for a rockstar teammate with theatrical distribution experience working with exhibitors - someone who's excited to build the future of music with us.
WHO YOU ARE
• Theatrical distribution/sales experience for 5+ years
• Solid network and direct relationships with US exhibitors
• Strong business acumen, extensive financial skills and analytics
• Strategic and systematic problem solving capabilities
• Entrepreneurial - excited about working at a VC-funded startup with a small team while wearing multiple hats
• A ''yes… and!'' person, not a ''yes, but…'' person
• You know what real hustle looks like - resourceful in a fast-paced evolving environment and will meet tight deadlines
• Must be willing to travel when necessary
• Experienced in distributing alternative and/or independent content
• Experienced in distributing to exhibitors overseas
• You may or may not have VR experience - come with an open mind and we'll teach you
• Build the company's theatrical distribution strategy with Head of Business and Management
• Coordinate/confirm with exhibitors based on approved schedules, including project terms and number & type of screens.
• Manage company legal documents with clients and partners, to include preparing copies of, handling, and safekeeping contracts.
• Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with our distribution clients Coordinate operations and logistics requirements with Operations Manager, Tech team, and exhibitors
• Manage relevant KPIs, reporting to Head of Business and Management
• Manage all bookings between internal system, exhibitors and/or agencies
• Deep dive into and solve specific issues related to theatrical distribution as they arise
• Competitive compensation package with equity in growing company • Medical, dental, vision • Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided (once we're back in the office!)
AmazeVR is an immersive technologies company creating Amaze Immersive Concerts, a full-service virtual concert solution. Through Amaze Immersive Concerts, fans come face-to-face with their favorite artists in a virtual experience through integrating the artist's performance in 8K+ stereoscopic live-action video into surreal environments that transcend reality. Our vertically integrated distribution model maximizes for quality and reach - offline, through global movie theaters with haptic motion chairs and the Amaze Immersive Tour Bus as a traveling pop-up; and online, through the Amaze app, the top VR video platform since 2017.
• Company intro video: https://youtu.be/OrXBqltgFt0
Founded by the co-founder and early executives of Kakao, a $32B market cap mobile platform company, AmazeVR has offices in Los Angeles (HQ) and Seoul. And we secured $9.5MM for our Series A fundraising in 2019 from seasoned investors in the tech and media space. In 2020, we built our Unreal Engine-based technical foundation collaborating with artist duo Ceraadi and Roc Nation.
• Artist reaction video: https://youtu.be/3w6KEWXVFl4