Senior Distribution Manager (Theatrical)
AmazeVRWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Distribution Manager (Theatrical) jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Senior Distribution Manager (Theatrical) postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Distribution Manager (Theatrical)? We're thrilled to be building Amaze Immersive Concerts with an incredibly talented and passionate team, and we can't wait to launch our large-scale project across the US and abroad late 2021. We're searching for a rockstar teammate with theatrical distribution experience working with exhibitors - someone who's excited to build the future of music with us.
WHO YOU ARE
• Theatrical distribution/sales experience for 5+ years
• Solid network and direct relationships with US exhibitors
• Strong business acumen, extensive financial skills and analytics
• Strategic and systematic problem solving capabilities
• Entrepreneurial - excited about working at a VC-funded startup with a small team while wearing multiple hats
• A ''yes… and!'' person, not a ''yes, but…'' person
• You know what real hustle looks like - resourceful in a fast-paced evolving environment and will meet tight deadlines
• Must be willing to travel when necessary
• Experienced in distributing alternative and/or independent content
• Experienced in distributing to exhibitors overseas
• You may or may not have VR experience - come with an open mind and we'll teach you
• Build the company's theatrical distribution strategy with Head of Business and Management
• Coordinate/confirm with exhibitors based on approved schedules, including project terms and number & type of screens.
• Manage company legal documents with clients and partners, to include preparing copies of, handling, and safekeeping contracts.
• Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with our distribution clients Coordinate operations and logistics requirements with Operations Manager, Tech team, and exhibitors
• Manage relevant KPIs, reporting to Head of Business and Management
• Manage all bookings between internal system, exhibitors and/or agencies
• Deep dive into and solve specific issues related to theatrical distribution as they arise