Business Development Manager
AmazeVRWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We're thrilled to be building Amaze Immersive Concerts with an incredibly talented and passionate team, and we can't wait to launch our large-scale project across the US and abroad late 2021. We're searching for a rockstar teammate with extensive BD experience in the entertainment industry securing major sponsorships, partnerships, and licensing deals - someone who's excited to build the future of music with us.
WHO YOU ARE
• 7+ years experience in business development in the entertainment industry with a proven track record of successfully closing new business and six figure media deals
• Entertainment professional - keeps a pulse on the music industry and has a strong understanding of the sponsorship/partnership landscape including industry trends, key players, and terminology
• Entrepreneurial - excited about working at an early-stage startup with a small team, wearing multiple hats
• Strong business acumen - rigorous financial and quantitative skills; highly analytical
• Expert negotiator - extensive experience in negotiating contracts and creating monetization opportunities through sponsorships, partnerships, and content licensing
• Strong interpersonal skills - has established network of key industry players and excited to further build and cultivate relationships with brands, agencies, and potential partners
• Highly organized - can build systems to streamline the process of handling projects at scale
• You know what real hustle looks like - resourceful and adaptable in a fast-paced evolving environment and will meet tight deadlines
• A ''yes… and!'' person, not a ''yes, but…'' person
• Must be willing to travel when necessary
• You may or may not have VR experience; come with an open mind and we'll teach you!
• Build and execute the company's overall brand, agency, and partnership strategies
• Lead negotiations for contracts to secure multiple simultaneous sponsorships, partnerships, and licensing deals to meet projected revenue goals
• Secure partnerships with major social media platforms for global digital content premieres
• Leverage existing relationships with brands and agencies to develop revenue opportunities; build deep-trusted relationships with sponsorship decision-makers within major brands and agencies
• Manage client deliverables through close collaboration with company's creative and tech teams; clearly communicate client's needs and expectations to relevant stakeholders
• Plan and execute all merchandising sales for activations across global distributors and exhibitors
• Manage all in-bound sponsorships and partnerships, maintaining good relations for future opportunities
• Track relevant KPIs and report insights and suggestions to co-CEOs and Management
• Competitive compensation package with equity in growing company • Medical, dental, vision • Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided (once we're back in the office!)
AmazeVR is an immersive technologies company creating Amaze Immersive Concerts, a full-service virtual concert solution. Through Amaze Immersive Concerts, fans come face-to-face with their favorite artists in a virtual experience through integrating the artist's performance in 8K+ stereoscopic live-action video into surreal environments that transcend reality. Our vertically integrated distribution model maximizes for quality and reach - offline, through global movie theaters with haptic motion chairs and the Amaze Immersive Tour Bus as a traveling pop-up; and online, through the Amaze app, the top VR video platform since 2017.
• Company intro video: https://youtu.be/OrXBqltgFt0
Founded by the co-founder and early executives of Kakao, a $32B market cap mobile platform company, AmazeVR has offices in Los Angeles (HQ) and Seoul. And we secured $9.5MM for our Series A fundraising in 2019 from seasoned investors in the tech and media space. In 2020, we built our Unreal Engine-based technical foundation collaborating with artist duo Ceraadi and Roc Nation.
• Artist reaction video: https://youtu.be/3w6KEWXVFl4
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Website: Apply At Employer's Site Apply Online