Intern - Field Publicity & Promotions
Allied Integrated MarketingHouston, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Houston team as unpaid field publicity and promotions interns. As an intern, you will work under close supervision of an experienced publicist and have the opportunity to see how marketing/PR campaigns are developed and executed. You will even have the chance to plan your own college-level campaigns which often are a microcosm of the bigger domestic field marketing plan.
• Campaign Brainstorming - participating in discussion sessions to suggest publicity stunts, promotional event ideas and other elements of a potential campaign for specific film titles;
• Targeted Outreach - Working with local organizations, schools, retail outlets and other groups to fill advance screenings of new films with an audience that will spread positive word of mouth to their friends;
• Event Planning and Execution - Under the supervision of Allied publicists, interns will ideate and execute events that reach the targeted demographics for each film Allied handles. Examples include bar nights, dorm movie marathons, Greek system parties, etc.
• College Marketing - Interns are our eyes and ears in the college world. Interns work with schools in their territory to further awareness of upcoming films at the direction of Allied's publicists.
• Screening and Event Management - Working with Allied publicists to manage various events as needed.
Please note that this opportunity is UNPAID and must be for COURSE CREDIT only.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online