Spring Intern - Motion Picture Field Marketing
Allied Global MarketingHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Allied Global Marketing offers a unique college internship position in our Field Marketing division with clients such as: 20th Century Fox, Amazon Studios, Lionsgate, Netflix, Screen Gems, STXFilms, Paramount Pictures, and Warner Brothers.
Interns have the opportunity to see how marketing campaigns are developed and executed, and will learn about working in an agency environment with a focus on entertainment clients.
The College Intern Will:
· Participate in brainstorming alongside Allied's team of Account Executives, getting a feel for the kinds of promotional and publicity stunts and events that clients prefer;
· Learn how to develop a pitch, and have a chance to use those skills to communicate with college media, student organizations, and local businesses;
· Ideate and organize local-level events promoting client projects, such as themed bar nights, campus scavenger hunts, or Greek system activities;
· Gain event management experience by attending and assisting Allied staff at evening screenings or events;
· Gain experience with research tools and reporting sites, learning how to effectively identify target audiences for campaign messaging and how to compile end of marketing reports
· Must be at least 18 years of age upon internship start date;
· Must possess authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
· Must be enrolled as a full time student in a college or graduate school program;
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· 2 office days of your choice (Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM);
· Availability to work publicity screenings and events as needed (provided meal and mileage)
This is an unpaid internship position.
Allied will support any effort to obtain college course credit for your internship, but not required. You will be responsible for satisfying any requirements your school may have to obtain course credit.
**If you are interested in applying, please send resumes to the email provided.**
ABOUT ALLIED GLOBAL MARKETING
Allied Global Marketing is a full service integrated marketing firm focused on the entertainment industry and comsumer brands, specializing in delivering targeted programs on a local, regional or national basis. The firm has 23 offices in the U.S. and Canada, making it the largest privately held company of its kind in North America. Allied has a management team of creative, advertising, publicity and promotions specialists with a great depth of knowledge and industry experience. Some of our current clients include 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, STXFilms, Netflix, Amazon Studios, Screen Gems, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, IFC, Food Network, The Disney Store, Mattel, and W Hotels as well as the touring productions of Mamma Mia!, Wicked, Book of Mormon and Hamilton.
About Allied Global Marketing
In business for over 30 years, Allied has built upon its roots in advertising and publicity for movie studios to become a global leader in entertainment, culture and lifestyle marketing. Allied's global team of specialists, 500 strong across 23 offices in North America and Europe, create campaigns that drive conversion for some of the world's biggest brands and their diverse customers across film, TV, streaming, sports, gaming, live entertainment, cultural institutions, hospitality and consumer brands.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online