Intern - Field Marketing
Allied Global MarketingNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Field Marketing Internship
Allied Global Marketing offers a unique college internship position in our Field Marketing division. Interns have the opportunity to see how marketing campaigns are developed and executed, and will learn about the agency environment. Our agency primarily works with entertainment, lifestyle and hospitality clients.
As an AGM intern you will:
• Read directives and participate in brainstorming with your team lead. This will allow you to get an understanding of the type of promotional, publicity and grassroots activity the agency organizes and executes.
• Learn how to develop a pitch and have an opportunity to use those skills to communicate with college media, student organizations and local businesses.
• Ideate and organize grassroots, retail and promotional events such as themed trivia nights, targeted contests and miscellaneous activities with college and other groups.
• Gain event management experience by attending and assisting Allied staff at evening screenings or events (If applicable)
• Receive experience with research tools like Muck Rack, TVEyes and Google, and learn how to effectively identify target audiences for campaign messaging.
• Ideate and execute social media and digital campaigns to engage influencers and expand digital reach.
At the conclusion of the internship term, interns will submit one portfolio piece, prepared under the supervision of Allied staff.
The subject can be whatever you choose, but it should showcase key learnings during the internship. Interns are encouraged to approach every project with an eye towards résumé building and professional development.
• Must be enrolled as a full-time college or graduate student.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. according to each state's requirements.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be available to work 2-3 days a week from 10AM-5PM (Start and end dates flexible, but roughly from Mid-to-late January through Mid-May).
This internship is currently remote with the opportunity to assist at in-person events/screenings.
About Allied Global Marketing: In business for over 30 years, Allied has built upon its roots in film advertising and publicity to become a global leader in entertainment, culture, and lifestyle marketing. Allied's award-winning team of specialists, over 400 strong across 23 global offices, create campaigns that drive conversion for some of the world's biggest brands in film, TV, sports, gaming, live entertainment, cultural institutions, hospitality, and consumer brands. Our teams provide best-in-class marketing solutions across a range of services including integrated paid, owned, and earned media, creative solutions, and strategic consulting.
Please note that this internship is unpaid.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online