Intern - Field Marketing
Allied Global MarketingNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Allied Global Marketing offers a unique college internship position in our Field Marketing division. Interns have the opportunity to see how marketing campaigns are developed and executed, and will learn about working in an agency environment with a focus on entertainment clients.
• Participate in brainstorming alongside Allied's team of Account Executives, getting a feel for the kinds of promotional and publicity stunts and events that clients prefer;
• Learn how to develop a pitch, and have a chance to use those skills to communicate with college media, student organizations, and local businesses;
• Ideate and organize local-level events promoting client projects, such as themed bar nights, campus scavenger hunts, or Greek system activities;
• Gain event management experience by attending and assisting Allied staff at evening screenings or events;
• Gain experience learning how to effectively identify target audiences for campaign messaging.
• Must be at least 18 years of age upon internship start date
• Must be a legal U.S. resident
• Must be enrolled as a full time student in a college or graduate school program
• Excellent overall communication (phone, email, interpersonal, etc.) and writing (grammar, punctuation, etc.) skills
• Knowledge of New York City and the surrounding areas
• Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment
• Detail-oriented and creative
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects with a sense of urgency while also maintaining priorities and focus
• Team-oriented and willing to help other staff with projects when necessary, but also possess the ability to work independently if needed
• Knowledge of social media including Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. is a plus
• Outgoing personality and sense of humor highly desirable!
This is an unpaid internship position. You will not be compensated in any fashion. You will not receive wages, health insurance benefits, retirement benefits, or company property in exchange for your participation.
Allied will support any effort to obtain college course credit for your internship. You will be responsible for satisfying any requirements your school may have to obtain course credit. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online