Executive Assistant to the CEO
All3Media AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to senior management teams and employees. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Plans and coordinates CEO's schedule. Provides ''gatekeeper'' role for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO to executives, staff, and outside contacts
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; maintains credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO so that he is well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong work tenure: minimum 5 years' experience supporting C-Level executives in Television or Media; experience working at a global organization a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point); social media platforms a plus.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with all levels of employees, as well as outside contacts.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Can meet deadlines in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Love of reality television a plus.
Established in 2012, All3Media America is a top tier production company developing and producing hundreds of hours of unscripted and scripted programming every year for broadcast, cable and digital partners. Our current hits include the Emmy award-winning Undercover Boss for CBS, the Emmy award-winning United Shades of America for CNN, Chrisley Knows Best for USA and The F Word with Gordon Ramsay for FOX. All3Media America is the US base of All3Media - creator, producer and distributor of world class television programs and digital content. The Group comprises 27 companies including All3Media America, All3Media Deutschland, All3Media International, Bentley, Betty, Caravan, Company, IdtV, Lime, Lion, Little Dot Studios, Maverick, Neal Street Productions, New Pictures, North One, Objective Media Group, One Potato Two Potato, Optomen, Raw, Seven Stories, South Pacific Pictures, Story Films, Studio Lambert, Tower, Two Brothers, Two Halves and Unstoppable. Headquartered in London, All3Media has production companies and distribution offices around the world - in the UK, Germany, the Netherland, New Zealand, Singapore, New York and Los Angeles. All3Media International, the Group's international distribution business sells its catalogue of 9,500 hours to over 1,000 clients around the world. It exploits programs from both All3Media companies and external producers. All3Media is owned jointly between Discovery Communications and Liberty Global.
All3Media is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and does not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, age over 40, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, registered domestic partner status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation. Please inform All3Media's Human Resources Department if you need assistance to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. All3Media will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online