Producer With Food / Cooking Show Experience
AleciaNew York, NY
Alecia is seeking a talented Producer to lead our video teams and daily lifestyle/entertainment programs. Candidate will craft segments, write stories and teases, order and create graphics and booth the live show - giving direction to studio talent and production crews. The video team is responsible for producing 10-15 lifestyle videos in house per month and overseeing the development of over 50 externally.
Reporting to the Director of Daytime Production, the ideal candidate must be comfortable working independently and able to meet deadlines with short turn-around times. Digital knowledge and understanding of lifestyle content is required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Produce daily videos which are conceived for the web site, app, and shot in a live studio
• Write punchy, humorous, engaging scripts that are on brand of Alecia
• Manage small team of editors
• Direct and oversee high quality footage that suits the needs of the brand
• Work with on-air talent and in studio to film segments
• Manage multiple productions and ensure delivery on time.
• Your résumé
• Cover Letter
• Examples of video content you've produced and or links to published works
• Any relevant links showcasing your portfolio of work Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online