Intern - Development
Alcon Television GroupCentury City, CA
Freelance Unpaid Internship
The Alcon Television Group is seeking motivated and hardworking interns for the winter/spring semester. The studio intern will work closely with the TV group to:
• Read scripts/treatments/books to provide detailed coverage
• Opportunities to shadow assistant desks to learn entry level desk skills with desk coverage possibilities
• Watch and evaluate director samples and possible formats for television
• Help research ongoing projects
• General office tasks including filing, creating binders, taking notes, etc.
The majority of the internship we'll need help with script and book coverage, but this is also an environment where we want to help students learn more about the creative process and how to work in a creative office environment. We want interns that ask questions, have creative opinions to share, and want to actively seek out ways to help around the office that can turn into valuable learning experiences.
• Have strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A genuine passion for TV and movies
• A strong desire to learn about the scripted TV development
• Ability to multi-task, follow instructions, and a self-starter Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online