Social Media Marketing Executive
Alcon Entertainment, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Marketing Executive jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Alcon Entertainment, a leading Film and TV production studio and finance company, known for producing Blade Runner 2049, Book of Eli, The Blind Side and The Expanse, is seeking a highly motivated and creative Social Media Marketing Executive with a proven track record in social media. This position will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand identity and enhancing brand recognition for the company as well as select IP. This is not a remote work from home position, must be based in Los Angeles County or willing to relocate.
• Strategically manage, execute, and maintain multiple social media accounts.
• Develop social media and digital marketing plans and strategies, timelines, agendas, and action items to drive accounts forward productively.
• Define KPIs for social media campaigns.
• Develop, manage, and maintain personal relationships with social media influencers and influential marketing contacts.
• Oversee social media content creation and a database of creative assets.
• Strong short form writing skills to develop and oversee social media materials including content calendars, contest overviews, promotions, and ad campaigns.
• Stay on top of digital industry trends, social media platforms, applications, channels, strategies, and news.
• Keep the management team educated on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the company's products and services.
• Coordinate with marketing teams to ensure assets are delivered and approved in a timely manner.
• Work with our external PR firm to coordinate press releases and exclusive content.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
• Experience in brand development, social media and/or marketing, with a minimum of 2 years
• Strong understanding of social media and brand awareness.
• Exceptional creative and strategic thinking abilities.
• Proficiency in market research, data analysis, and industry trends.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficiency in marketing software and tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and social media management platforms.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision and retirement plans.
• A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If you are a passionate and results-driven marketing professional with a focus on brand development, we want to hear from you!