Film and TV Production Coordinator
Alcon Entertainment, LLCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2023 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Film and TV Production Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Film and TV Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Alcon Entertainment is seeking an in-house Film and TV Production Coordinator who will provide support for the EVP, Head of Film and TV Physical Production. The ideal candidate will work day-to-day with the EVP and must be extremely knowledgeable of film and/or TV production processes. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience with a variety of episodic and/or feature film productions (both foreign and domestic). Must have experience working within an independent or major studio environment and liaising with production teams in the field. This is not a remote work from home position.
• Reports to the EVP, Head of Film and TV Physical Production.
• Maintains the day-to-day priority list for the department, and updates it daily.
• Sets internal and external meetings on behalf of the EVP.
• Establishes priorities and meets deadlines.
• Creates and updates the pre-production and production checklists.
• Helps EVP build preliminary show calendars and prep binders.
• Checks HOD availabilities, collects their CV's, and organizes them on a tracking grid.
• Research filming location and stage availability and organizes them on a pricing spreadsheet.
• Sets up the Writers Room and helps find Writers Assistant and Script Coordinators if needed.
• Helps familiarize UPM's and POC's with our Production and Wrap protocol's, providing manuals, forms, and templates etc.
• Onboards distribution lists into Scenechronize for each project until the POC is hired.
• Handles EVP's expense management and processing for re-imbursement.
• Completes and distributes all necessary paperwork between the Production Office and the Studio.
• Liaises with the Creative Team to make sure the EVP has up to date outlines, bibles, and scripts.
• Organizes and keeps digital files up to date.
• Works with Business Affairs in updating the Above-The-Line Grids and Executive Summaries for each project.
• Prepares and distributes the agenda for the Weekly Business Review meeting.
• Attends all meetings with EVP and keeps detailed notes on key issues.
• Helps manage seamless communication and workflow between Physical Production and Creative Team within the Studio and the Production Office.
• Assists Production Finance in setting up CC Authorizations, Pcard distribution, Timecards, and Vendor onboarding during development and soft prep.
• Assists EVP in managing delayed email replies and tracks follow-ups, updates Outlook calendar, and Contacts.
• Handles daily administrative tasks for the department including filing, photocopying, scanning, running light errands if needed, taking notes, and ordering supplies, etc.
• Self-starter who can work independently and without supervision to stay on tasks and meet department and production goals.
• Coordinates set visits for Alcon Executives and Network partners.
• Maintain/update/distribute production calendars and contacts.
• Manages asset storage inventory/access.
• Manages all final Wrap Files between the Production Office and the Studio.
• Minimum 3+ plus years' experience as a Production Coordinator or Production Manager within a network, studio, or production environment.
• A team player who is innovative and who seeks efficiency in lieu of working hard.
• Highly skilled in managing production workflows.
• Detail oriented and cares about the esthetics of how Schedules, Calendars, Presentations, Projects, and Agendas are formatted and presented.
• Effective communicator who takes pride in their work and pays attention to detail in composing emails, and written materials.
• Able to organize and prioritize large volumes of information and assignments, knows what's important without being told.
• Working knowledge and relationships with US, Canadian, and European Below-The-Line Agents is a plus.
• Takes ownership of all work and tasks no matter how large or small.
• Must be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor under stressful circumstances.
• Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with senior level executives and talent.
• Highly skilled in Excel (formulas, making templates, and forms etc.).
• Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Zoom, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and industry tools like Scenechronize.
• Working knowledge of using Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling is a huge plus.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of personnel.
• You enjoy doing research and diving deeper than just a Google search.