Manager/Director, Tour Marketing
Agency for the Performing ArtsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Manager/Director, Tour Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Manager or Director for our Music Touring Department. While Los Angeles may be a preferable location for this team member, we will also consider candidates based in New York.
Duties and Skills
• Coordinate tour announcement schedules. Review and approve local marketing assets, advertising, promotions, and social media tactics for all domestic shows.
• Serve as the primary marketing point of contact and liaison for internal and external stakeholders (promoters, management, agency, label, PR).
• Ability to handle a heavy workload, while prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
• Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience working in music and tour marketing
- Prior Agency/Management experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.