Assistant, Physical Production
Agency for the Performing ArtsBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
What We Are Looking For
This position will assist an Agent in our Physical Production Department, as well as participate in supporting the Agency's top tier below the line roster. The position requires a communicative and thoughtful individual who can take initiative while learning on the job.
- Rolling Calls, managing Calendars, managing departmental records and databases, and maintaining grids and efficient note taking
- Optimize efficiency and communication between clients and productions
- Deal with high profile BTL Clients, Studio/Network Executives, Producers and managers while understanding the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
- Maintain and track expenses
Essential Skills And Qualifications
- The ability to multi-task is essential, as the position requires managing calendars, call logs, and bookings, as well as tracking client schedules, potential opportunities and the overall execution of deals.
- Must have a shrewd awareness of how to succeed in any situation, especially while working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail; resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High comfort level with technology (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Impeccable follow-through: the ability to initiate projects, develop timelines, and meet deadlines
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
- Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion
Education And Experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University
- 1-2 years of professional experience working as an assistant is a plus
- Prior Agency/Management experience is a plus
- Experience using inEntertainment is a plus
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Founded in 1962, Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) is one of the largest diversified talent agencies in the entertainment industry with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Toronto and London. APA represents some of the most accomplished, celebrated and award-winning actors, writers, producers, directors, creators, comedians, musicians, authors, intellectual properties, production companies, artisans, social influencers, and lifestyle brands across all media platforms worldwide.