Assistant, Brand Partnerships
Agency for the Performing ArtsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2021 4:24:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant, Brand Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant, Brand Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking an experienced Assistant to support the Head of Brand Partnerships, as well as participate in supporting endorsements and brand partnerships for the agency's clients.
The candidate must be a multi-tasker who is detail oriented and has great follow through. Especially seeking a personable and focused individual who has the ability to work in a fast-paced office, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and keep organized.
Skills And Qualifications
The Assistant will support the Agent in a variety of administrative functions including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously work collaboratively with a team and independently with little supervision
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Suite (Docs, Pages, etc.); Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Strong Social Media Skills such as: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Strong work ethic and great attitude, calm and organized under pressure
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients; discretion is a necessary requirement
- Desire to learn Brand and Digital Influencer Marketing
- Knowledge of social media trends
- Love of all things pop culture
Education And Experience
- College degree from an accredited University or College
- 1 year of professional experience working in the entertainment industry is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in advertising, influencer marketing, PR, brand management/marketing, endorsements is a plus.
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.