Agency Trainee - Physical Production, Lit, Talent
Agency for the Performing ArtsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Agency Trainee - Physical Production, Lit, Talent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Agency Trainee (APA Agency Training Program)
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking entry-level candidates to join our Agency Training Program in our Los Angeles office. The Program is intended for passionate, hardworking individuals who aspire to become Agents in the Entertainment Industry. Agency Trainees are the first to be considered for Assistant roles as they come available, as we prefer to train and promote from within.
The Program offers the unique opportunity for Trainees to work closely with Agents and Assistants, as well as exposure to APA's various divisions: Talent, Scripted Literary (TV/Feature), Physical Production, Music/Concerts, Alternative and Factual Programming (Unscripted TV), etc.
Trainees will support Agents and Assistants in all departments in a variety of administrative functions including:
- Mailroom duties
- Desk coverage - phones, calendar, expenses, arranging zoom meetings, etc.
- Special projects as needed
Skills And Qualifications
- Can do attitude with a strong work ethic; reliable and dependable
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High comfort level with technology (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Impeccable follow-through: the ability to initiate projects, develop timelines, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients
- Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion
Education And Experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University
- Prior internship or work experience; Entertainment-related internships a plus
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.