AGC StudiosHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2019 7:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Operations Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Operations Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Assistant? SUMMARY: AGC Studios is currently seeking an operations assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer, SVP Finance & Operations, VP of Business and Legal Affairs, and other company executives as required. This is a great opportunity for a business-minded individual looking for broad, hands-on experience with the operations, financial, and business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry with room to grow in a tight-knit organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer and screen telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; take accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arrange conference calls.
• Exercise considerable judgement and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls.
• Review and respond to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages.
• Create and update management reports as instructed by supervisors, including status reports on deal progress and active project development.
• Compose, type, and distribute professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails, and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
• Coordinate document signatures from appropriate parties and proactively establish and maintain highly organized filing system; file correspondence and other records.
• Coordinate supervisors' calendars and schedule appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
• Meet and greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Complete expense reports and process invoices; ensuring that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
• Conduct research; compile and type statistical reports.
• Coordinate meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• Attend meetings and other functions as needed.
• Prepare work agreements and proposals and maintain appropriate records and files.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative work/internship experience; entertainment/media/advertising experience is a PLUS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel.
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.