AGC StudiosHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
AGC Studios is currently seeking an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the COO and Head of Finance. This is a great opportunity for a business-minded individual looking for broad, hands-on experience with the operations, financial, and business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry with room to grow in a tight-knit organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer and screen telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; take accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arrange conference calls.
• Exercise considerable judgement and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls.
• Review and respond to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages.
• Create and update management reports as instructed by supervisors, including status reports on deal progress and active project development.
• Compose, type, and distribute professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails, and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
• Coordinate document signatures from appropriate parties and proactively establish and maintain highly organized filing system; file correspondence and other records.
• Administer agreements on a wide-range of film and TV entertainment-related deals including but not limited to: rights acquisitions, rights optioning, writers, directors and producers deals, development agreements, shopping agreements, output deals, first-look deals, talent offers/agreements, and other such documents.
• Coordinate supervisors' calendar and schedule appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
• Meet and greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Complete expense reports and process invoices; ensuring that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
• Conduct research; compile and type statistical reports.
• Coordinate meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• Attend meetings and other functions as needed.
• Prepare work agreements and proposals and maintains appropriate records and files.
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
• Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative work/internship experience; entertainment/media/advertising experience is a PLUS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel.
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Competitive wage Excellent medical coverage and 401K match
AGC Studios was founded and launched by Chairman and CEO Stuart Ford in February 2018 as a platform to develop, produce, finance and globally license a diverse portfolio of feature films, scripted, unscripted and factual television, digital and musical content from its dual headquarters in Los Angeles and London. The new studio's Hollywood output has a wide-ranging multicultural focus, designed for exploitation across an array of global platforms including major studio partnerships, streaming platforms, traditional broadcast and cable television networks and independent distributors, both in the U.S. and internationally.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online