Executive Assistant, Film
AGC StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Coordinates calendar and schedules appointments for McDonough, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
• Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; rolls calls when McDonough is in and out of office; arranges video and conference calls.
• Coordinates project meetings including but not limited to preparing reports and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• Reads all drafts of scripts on slate and assigned incoming submissions
• Creates, maintains and updates script notes, script drafts, budget drafts
• Coordinates document signatures from appropriate parties and proactively establishes and maintains highly organized filing system, files correspondence and other records.
• Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, shipping and mailing.
• Performs general errands including but not limited to picking up lunches, coffees, and occasional person needs.
• Assists with special projects and perform other related duties as assigned by McDonough.
• Coordinates travel arrangements; completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in film, English, creative writing, theatre, communications or related field.
• 2+ years of entertainment administration and/or development experience, preferably at an agency management company, or production company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
AGC STUDIOS was founded and launched by Chairman and CEO Stuart Ford in February 2018 as a platform to develop, produce, finance and globally license a diverse portfolio of feature films, scripted, unscripted and factual television, digital and musical content from its dual headquarters in Los Angeles and London. The new studios' Hollywood output has a wide-ranging multicultural focus, designed for exploitation across an array of global platforms including major studio partnerships, streaming platforms, traditional broadcast and cable television networks and independent distributors, both in the U.S. and internationally. AGC Studios is an entrepreneurial company whose mission is to rapidly build a powerhouse film, television, and digital powerhouse studio with top tier production, financing and licensing capabilities. To succeed at AGC Studios, each and every member of the team must exert continuous effort toward achieving these goals not only as individuals, but as a team. Practically, this means that the people we employ make wise decisions, communicate effectively, excel under pressure, are passionate about what we do, and elevate other members of our team by fostering a culture of doing rather than dividing. Our work environment is about moving faster than the competition and is best suited for people who share our values and vision.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online