AGC StudiosHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Provides support to Co-founder & COO, SVP of Finance & Operations, and VP of Business and Legal Affairs along with other company executives as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
• Exercises considerable judgement and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls.
• Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and receives faxes.
• Creates and updates management reports as instructed by supervisors.
• Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
• Coordinates document signatures from appropriate parties and proactively establishes and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records.
• Coordinates supervisors' calendar and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
• Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Coordinates travel arrangements; completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
• Conducts research; compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
• Prepares work agreements and proposals and maintains appropriate records and files.
• Assists with special projects as assigned.
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative work/internship experience; entertainment/media/advertising experience is a PLUS. Ideal candidate has a business degree with a focus in pre-law, accounting or finance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel.
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Medical, dental, vision, matching 401k
AGC STUDIOS was founded and launched by Chairman and CEO Stuart Ford in February 2018 as a platform to develop, produce, finance and globally license a diverse portfolio of feature films, scripted, unscripted and factual television, digital and musical content from its dual headquarters in Los Angeles and London. The new studio's Hollywood output has a wide-ranging multicultural focus, designed for exploitation across an array of global platforms including major studio partnerships, streaming platforms, traditional broadcast and cable television networks and independent distributors, both in the U.S. and internationally.
AGC Studios is an entrepreneurial company whose mission is to rapidly build a powerhouse film, television, and digital powerhouse studio with top tier production, financing and licensing capabilities. To succeed at AGC Studios, each and every member of the team must exert continuous effort toward achieving these goals not only as individuals, but as a team. Practically, this means that the people we employ make wise decisions, communicate effectively, excel under pressure, are passionate about what we do, and elevate other members of our team by fostering a culture of doing rather than dividing. Our work environment is about moving faster than the competition and is best suited for people who share our values and vision.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online