Experience Manager w Hip Hop/ Rap background
Advanced Alternative Media, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Advanced Alternative Media, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
Advanced Alternative Media, Inc (AAM) is one of the world's leading songwriter, producer, creative entrepreneur, and executive management companies. With a 40-year history of working with legendary artists, making some of our lifetime's most impactful and treasured music, AAM is known for its musical breadth and forward thinking, business and conceptual innovation along with leading the market and its vision. Our clients dominate both Billboard Hot 20 and Pop 20 charts and their music is integral to culture and our world.
With offices on two continents and specifically in LA, NYC, and London, the company continues to create and help build stars within the creative community, evolving new business models, methodology, and solutions to aid in their success.
This role is for a senior management position at AAM with focus in the Hip Hop/Rap music arena.
• Self-starter, able to play well with a strong and seasoned team.
• Identify, secure or aid in securing, and managing key talent as clients for AAM.
• Manage or help in the management of existing clients at AAM.
• Help target goals, agenda, and evolve and aid in implementing effective market strategy to achieve them.
• A minimum of three years work as manager, label, PRO, or publisher with focus in the Hip Hop/ Rap/ Pop music arena.
• A hunger to help tell and evolve the story of talented creative individuals and their work.
• Knowledge of and relationships with the key label, publishing, and management players in the music space.
• General understanding of the creative and business processes of creating hit music with and for artists.
• Be both music and data-focused to inform decisions.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Insight, sensitivity, and creativity.
• Ability to manage high volume daily tasks and maintain focus to fulfill needs in a fast-paced, winning environment.
• Strong personal and leadership skills.
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Strong Knowledge of and interest in music
• Compensation based upon experience and whether bringing clients along with you.
AAM reserves the right to update, change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AAM may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online