Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager for the Adult Swim/KYAC Production Group.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated production manager who is well versed in Adult Swim and Toonami programming. The person should have a familiarity of voiceover, live-action shoots, assets management and animation processes. Our department produces promotional elements for series launches, network identity, sponsorship content, experiential marketing events, music initiatives and more across linear, digital and social platforms.
• Responsible for daily supervision of multiple productions from planning pre-production, coordinating post-production, and submitting for final delivery.
• Implements assigned projects independently with regular guidance from senior staff.
• Manages project workflow and arranges standards and practices, legal and executive approvals.
• Coordinates approval with creative teams and tracks notes at regular intervals and milestones.
• Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant technical concepts and related processes from editorial to live-production shoots to animation.
• Manages custom graphics toolkit rollout from concept to final delivery.
• Assists in management of in-house production facility including editing and audio mixing.
• Develops and implements production budgets and plans; Tracks, reconciles, and reports on production budgets.
• Ensures that production schedules are communicated to appropriate departments.
• Works with programming weekly to track lineup changes and adjust our promotional content accordingly.
• Manages website updates by posting the weekly lineup schedule, trailers, promos and interstitials to keep fans informed and engaged.
• QC all broadcast and social deliverables .
• Hires and manages freelancers when needed.
• Books crews, scouts locations and oversees travel arrangements.
• Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives.
• 5+ years of hands-on creative production experience.
• BA degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
• Builds and maintains collaborative relationships; Values the diversity of people, programming, and perspectives; Displays the ability to work in a team environment and solicits input from a variety of individuals, departments, and divisions; Communicates effectively with others.
• Sees the ''big picture'' while also focused on the necessary action steps to accomplish the goal.
• Improves processes, methods and programs; Contributes innovative, creative and ''out of the box'' ideas; Considers trends in the industry and understands their relevance to our business.
• Empowers employees through delegation, feedback and coaching.
• Leads by example and champions organizational strategies and goals.
• Selects, retains, rewards and develops top talent.
• Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.