Social Media Manager
Adolescent ContentCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Social Media Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Manager? Adolescent is looking for a Social Media Manager IN LOS ANGELES to join a team of innovative storytellers and help make stuff that matters. Adolescent's social media content is an extension of our brand and our client's brands, and we're looking for a creative, strategic social media manager who enjoys hitting benchmarks and achieving growth. The ideal candidate will:
-Create content, post content, optimize content and also analyze data insights to help grow our audience and our client's audience.
-Know how to plan and buy media to boost posts.
-Applicants should be well versed in social content creation, strategy, and tactics, have a deep understanding of data, be up-to-date on new trends and technologies, and have a creative editorial eye with a focus on increased engagement and conversion.
-Experience creating content and growing followings across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram Stories, and Facebook Live is a plus!
Adolescent is a global digital youth Studio: With an agency, creative think tank, production company, and digital platform focused on youth directors, photographers, and social media influencers (as young as 13 years old) all over the world, Adolescent has dynamic solutions on how to reach this coveted audience through entertainment and advertising. Adolescent (@adolescentcontent) works with Gen Z creators in twelve different countries, allowing brands to access high quality, authentic, and relevant digital content made by youth creators for their peers globally. Founded in 2013 Adolescent has grown to include a network of 1000s of creators in a dozen countries. Serving all youth driven creative and distribution needs in the advertising and entertainment industries.
Under the direction of the account manager and creative director, the Social Media Manager will have these responsibilities, including but not limited to the following areas:
Content Creation + Curation:
• Write, schedule, and optimize daily content across multiple social platforms.
• Develop and execute creative programming for Adolescent social channels and Adolescent's client social channels.
• Work closely with the production, graphic design, and creative teams to develop and execute social-first initiatives.
• Develop and maintain a social content calendar that includes original video content, tent pole activations, brand campaigns, etc.
• Mine the web to curate interesting, sharable content for Adolescent's social media channels and audiences.
• Secure exclusive content for social channels from original and branded campaigns, including behind-the-scenes photos, videos, live coverage, etc.
• Develop and maintain social marketing strategy for original video content.
• Develop content strategies for all agency and branded work.
• Ideate and strategize new ways to drive audiences back to video content.
• Support marketing team in creating social, originals and branded campaign wrap out reports.
• Respond to comments and messages in addition to engaging in discussions with the audience, noting recurring themes, troubleshooting and elevating issues as needed.
• Find and maintain relationships with content partners, influencers and other platform managers to develop syndication and partnership opportunities.
• Help to manage social content partnerships with like-minded brands.
• Keep track of active followers and engage them as unofficial brand ambassadors.
• Monitor and track analytics across each platform.
• Investigate, recommend and implement new applications, tools, etc. to improve Adolescent's social media reach.
• Plan and purchase media to boost content. Provide weekly insights and monthly overview reports measuring the effectiveness and impact of social media programs.
• Establish and track key performance indicators, competitive analyses, etc. as needed.
• Conduct data-driven tests of new content, strategies and campaigns.
• Monitor audience growth across social media platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
3-5 years of relevant experience creating social media content (written, photo, graphic and video content) for a brand or publisher.
Sound editorial judgment, writing skills and ability to create a distinct voice.
Tested strategies and ideas for reaching new and established audiences.
Proven experience hitting key social metrics, including audience growth and engagement.
Strong knowledge of social analytics tools, social scheduling and data insights.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Ability to edit video (Adobe Premiere) is a plus.
Knowledge of, and a passion for, the digital media industry and its key players and influencers.
Self-starter who is able to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple social media platforms simultaneously.
Ability to work independently, quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to remain calm, positive and collaborative under pressure.