Intern - Talent Management
Addition Digital StrategiesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Talent Intern: Part Time: 20+ hours per week
ADDITION, a leading digital, talent management company based in Hollywood, is looking for three (3), part-time candidates for the role of Talent Intern (non-paid). Experience working in a fast-paced environment or at a start-up is highly valuable; any experience working with talent and/or celebrities a huge plus. Days of the week are flexible based on class schedule, but in general prefer that candidates report within the 10 to 6 timeframe, 2 or 3 days a week. (Paid parking)
While we are flexible in regards to in-person or remote, our team works in-person (at our Office) Tues-Thurs and remotely Monday & Fridays, and we prefer you adhere to this schedule.
· Closely working alongside talent team on a variety of day-to-day artist support and administrative services.
· Coordinating logistics and/or travel/accommodations for client and manager events including video shoots, paid appearances, general meetings, etc.
· Managing multiple talent manager schedules for daily meetings, client/brand calls, and other calendar-based obligations.
· Helping define, develop and execute artist's channel, content, product and licensing initiatives.
· Collaborating with other departments, freelancers, consulting clients as needed.
· Managing and posting on Company's social media accounts
· Updating website, talent bios and content examples for use in sales and content pitches.
· Send out monthly newsletter with industry, company and talent updates
· Updating weekly talent stats within our talent decks
· Working towards college degree (Juniors/Seniors preferred as position can lead to entry level position in future) as this is a non-paid internship.
· Reside in Los Angeles area.
· Active on all social media and video platforms and applications (apps).
· General knowledge of top creators/influencers on each of the social media and video platforms and apps.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
· Have a functioning automobile (any mileage for work related errands will be reimbursed)
· Active interest in pursuing a career in talent management
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online