Director of Strategic Partnerships
Actv8meNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ACTV8me a Los Angeles based PaaS ad tech and mobile transactional media platform provider, is seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships, based in New York, to become an integral part of our expanding team.
In this position, you will help lead our client acquisition sales and service efforts among broadcasters, streaming partners, MVPDs, film/TV production companies, ad agencies, live event operators, sports properties, retailers and mobile commerce partners.
You will be responsible for identifying sales targets with top management, closing and launching new business, then servicing the expansion of these accounts. You must have outstanding business development and client service skills, be a compelling presenter and a skilled negotiator, and have excellent Excel and PowerPoint capabilities.
Most of the daily work and travel will be in the tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut).
• Sell, launch and service new clients for ACTV8me's data driven transactional media and mobile ad technology platform
• Communicate client needs back to Los Angeles home office management and our technology development team
• Attend conferences and industry events, serving as a brand ambassador
• Travel 75% or more each week to sell new clients and service current clients. You may work from a home office when you're not traveling.
• 6+ years of media and agency strategic partner sales, business development and client servicing experience
• Extensive experience in software platform sales with domain knowledge to serve a combination of clients in media, broadcasting, advertising agencies, retail and mobile commerce, and live events/venues (music, sports, festivals).
• Experience deploying new innovative and disruptive technology solutions
• Impeccable Client negotiation skills and proven client service skills
• An understanding of application deployment and best practices
• Team player with history of leading by example
• Knowledgeable about current trends in mobile tech, media, advertising, retail, and live event strategy.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to drive team-wide consensus toward adoption of new design and direction
• Precise in documenting procedures with an eye to streamlining
• Prefers working independently within large organizations while organized in keeping all stakeholders fully informed
• BA/BS in Business or Software Engineering and MBA (preferred) in Marketing or Sales Management.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online