Talent Management Assistant
ACM TalentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Note: This is a full time remote/from home position with daily communication with the national management team.
ACM Talent Management is a dynamic talent management company specializing in high-level entertainment, representing top actors and performers who have a core focus in commercial voice-overs and endorsements. This assistant position working is a perfect fit for a motivated individual who wants to gain experience in the entertainment industry from the talent representation side. As this position serves as the first point of contact for clients and buyers, it is important to be engaging and organized with the ability to expedite workflow, research potential business opportunities, and arrange meetings among other duties.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, including corporate e-mail protocol.
- Exceptional follow-through skills; be detail oriented.
- Ability to anticipate client and company needs.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficient with the Google Suite (Google Sheets, Drive, Calendar, etc)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Social Media/PR a plus.
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be able to work remote
- Prior relevant Agency/Management experience is required.
Please send your cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online