Talent Management Assistant
ACM TalentRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2021 12:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Talent Management Assistant jobs in Remote-US
Search all Talent Management Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Management Assistant?
Full Time Job
ACM Talent Management is a dynamic talent management company specializing in high-level entertainment, representing top actors and performers who have a core focus in commercial voice-overs and endorsements. This assistant position working is a perfect fit for a motivated individual who wants to gain experience in the entertainment industry from the talent representation side. As this position serves as the first point of contact for clients and buyers, it is important to be engaging and organized with the ability to expedite workflow, research potential business opportunities, arrange meetings among other duties.
Note: This is a full-time remote/from home position with daily communication with the national management team.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, including corporate e-mail protocol.
- Exceptional follow-through skills; be detail-oriented.
- Ability to anticipate client and company needs.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficient with the Google Suite (Google Sheets, Drive, Calendar, etc)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Social Media/PR a plus.
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be able to work remote
- Prior relevant Agency/Management experience is required.
Please send your cover letter and resume.