Marketing PR Senior Account Executive
Acceleration Community of CompaniesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ACC is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join the team, supporting product-driven marketing communications for the world's leading cannabis company, with a variety of brand extensions/campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior agency experience in PR/marketing and experience building marketing strategies that meet both corporate and consumer objectives. This candidate should also be creative, possess a keen sense of pop culture trends, with a deep understanding of how to create quick content and effectively leverage social media. The Senior Account executive will be responsible for partnering with internal teams and clients to meet campaign goals.
- Direct liaison with client during weekly calls
- Prepare weekly status documents
- Clearly understand client needs/KPIs to provide strategic recommendations
- Oversight of project delivery, ensuring all campaign facets are delivered on time and meeting strategic campaign goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce seamless execution of best-in-class campaigns
- Coordinate between the client and internal teams
- Robust media outreach with key online, broadcast and print outlets to drive message-rich coverage supporting new product news and marketing campaigns
- Manage assets needed for successful launches (photos, video, paid media, social content, influencer, talent etc.)
- Develop marketing materials (strategy decks, campaign recap presentations, status documents, etc.)
- Assist in tracking all PR related coverage for brand initiatives
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and key decision makers
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Direct Supervisor: This position will report to the Senior Director of Marketing, Advisory
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill set:
- 5+ years public relations/marketing experience
- BA or BS Degree preferred, but not required (equivalent experience is a must)
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Social media savvy
- Extremely flexible, resourceful, proactive, solutions-oriented, highly organized, able to shift priorities and multi-task, while working under strict deadlines
- Strategic thinker and problem solver, with the ability to generate creative solutions
- Experience working on regional and national campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills, understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality, strong follow through, and attention to detail
- Experience with social media strategies and campaigns is a plus
- PR material development (i.e. press releases, talent talking points, pitches, etc.) is a plus
- Proficient communicator, highly organized and detail oriented, keen sense of culture (music, movies, entertainment, trends)
Acceleration Community of Companies (''ACC'') provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ACC will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. Please inform ACC's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.
Composed of acquired marketing, media and communications agencies and complemented by an advisory service, Acceleration Community of Companies (ACC) was created to guide and advise clients to move quickly and more efficiently with their branding, marketing and media decisions. With ACC Advisory, the in-house consultancy practice and inter-agency team leader, ACC offers a new and integrative service approach of best-in-class specialized resources, where strategy, technology and creativity converge. With offices in Los Angeles and New York, ACC has rapidly built out much of its operating group, and several Advisory clients, including Pepsi, T-Mobile, Fashion Nova and Canopy Growth, among others.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ACC employees are currently working remote, with access to our LA office as needed, until further notice. We are seeking candidates based in LA for this role, as the position will work out of our LA office once we're cleared to return.
Job Code: Advisory