Account Coordinator (Marketing and PR)
Acceleration Community of CompaniesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2021 5:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Coordinator (Marketing and PR) jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Coordinator (Marketing and PR) postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator (Marketing and PR)? JOB DESCRIPTION
The Account Coordinator position will be responsible for providing general administrative assistance with tasks involved in the daily management of accounts for a high-end mass brand (beverage) with a variety of sports, music, CPG and lifestyle extensions/campaigns. Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to, responding to client calls and emails, ensuring continued progress of client workflow and meeting project deadlines, in addition to project research and insights, presentation development and design, and coordination of logistics around client programs. This role oversees the hand measurement and tracking of all earned press placements - both organic and planned. The Account Coordinator needs to have a keen understanding of all types of media, with an emphasis on digital and broadcast and will need to work out of multiple monitoring platforms to track, clip and share placements with team and client in a timely fashion.
• Press monitoring - searching Critical Mention, SimilarWebPro, Google for broadcast, digital coverage tied back to client specific campaigns or major news where the client should be alerted
• Hand measurement and KPI tracking against all PR launches/campaigns and reporting back to team and client
• Pitch development to share new campaign and product news with press (tailored for media segments - digital, broadcast)
• Participate in weekly internal team calls, in addition to note-taking and listening in on client calls with the team
• Media lists and identification - local and national print, digital, broadcast depending on news of launch
• Campaign press recaps - packaging all results in client ready emails showing the impressions and impact of the coverage
• Stay on top of trending topics across Twitter, news - understanding what's being discussed in the consumer world that may have some significance to the client
• Creative brainstorming with team for client briefs and additional needs, as required
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Direct Supervisor: This position dual reports to a Senior Account Executive and Account Executive
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill set:
• 1-2 years public relations/marketing experience
• BA or BS Degree (Marketing, PR, Communications preferred)
• Outstanding communication skills, high level of confidentiality, strong follow through and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Extremely flexible, proactive, solutions-oriented, highly organized, able to shift priorities and multi-task, while working under strict deadlines
• Ability to handle heavy workflow processing in a small, collaborative, entrepreneurial team environment
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal/external partners and clients
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced, highly demanding, and high-volume environment
• Ability to be flexible with work hours, as business needs require
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ACC employees are currently working remote until further notice. We are seeking candidates who will be based in NY for this role, as the position will work out of our NY office once we're cleared to return.
Acceleration Community of Companies (''ACC'') provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ACC will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. Please inform ACC's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.