Acceleration Community of CompaniesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ACC is seeking a Coordinator to support an Executive who oversees ACC Advisory's client development, strategic partnerships, and influencer strategy, in addition to developing uniquely creative and robust marketing and cultural campaigns that drive innovation for clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for pop culture, entertainment and media/marketing with the drive to continue learning and expanding their knowledge. An understanding of the entertainment industry and cultural events with a strong ability to build relationships is essential.
• Administrative duties include, but are not limited to coordinating meetings, tracking projects, organizing schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel
• Designing and developing presentations and creative ideation/brainstorming
• Developing systems for tracking and informing clients on various projects/campaigns
• Project research and insights
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Direct Supervisor: This position will report to the Executive Vice President of Advisory in Los Angeles, CA
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill set:
• 1-2 years of assistant experience at a marketing company, talent agency or music/talent management company
• Experience in influencer marketing with an understanding on how culture drives brands
• Outstanding communication skills, understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality, strong follow through, and attention to detail
• Extremely flexible, resourceful, proactive, solutions-oriented, highly organized, able to shift priorities and multi-task, while working under strict deadlines
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced, highly demanding, and high-volume environment
• Ability to handle heavy workflow processing in a small, collaborative, entrepreneurial team environment
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Ability to be flexible with work hours, as business needs require
• A strong command of Microsoft Office
Acceleration Community of Companies (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Competitive industry standard, commensurate with experience.
Composed of acquired marketing, media and communications agencies and complemented by an advisory service, Acceleration Community of Companies (ACC) was created to guide and advise clients to move quickly and more efficiently with their branding, marketing and media decisions. With ACC Advisory, the in-house consultancy practice and inter-agency team leader, ACC offers a new and integrative service approach of best-in-class specialized resources, where strategy, technology and creativity converge. With offices in Los Angeles and New York, ACC has rapidly built out much of its operating group, and several Advisory clients, including Pepsi, T-Mobile, Hinckley and iWi Life (the algae-based health and nutrition brand), among others.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online