Academy of Motion Picture Arts & SciencesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2021 2:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Theater Staff jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Theater Staff postings
Part Time Job
The Theater Operations team will uphold Academy policy and ensure that all Academy members, clients, and guests have a high quality, safe, secure, and memorable experience while in our state-of-the-art Samuel Goldwyn Theater located in Beverly Hills, California, and the Linwood Dunn Theater located in Hollywood, California. We are professional at all times, while enforcing and maintaining a stance of honesty, integrity, and teamwork.
• Work along-side theater managers in various capacities during events.
• Establish and maintain a professional and genial tone with Academy members, talent, guests, clients, and peers.
• Ensure precise and effective communication and cooperation with all levels of personnel, Academy members, governors, and leadership personnel.
• Work quickly and efficiently under high-pressure situations.
• Monitor screenings for picture and sound quality, guest behavior, and emergencies.
• Ensure safe operations and emergency evacuation protocols.
• Access email and voicemail daily for scheduling and departmental communications.
• Display professional conduct and appearance at all times.
• Bachelor's in Film and Media studies preferred.
• Prior film industry and customer service experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Sound, lighting, and AV experience a plus.
• Availability to work evenings, weekends, overtime, and late hours.
• Must have a valid CA driver's license in good standing.
If hired, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed as determined on a case by case basis.