Sr. Coordinator to EVP, Member Relations & Awards
Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences (Oscars)Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Senior Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, Member Relations and Awards. You will manage calendars, relay timely and sensitive messages and information, process documents, book travel, provide database maintenance, and manage projects as assigned. You will establish your own relationships Academy-wide to work more collaboratively and strategically with other departments on projects.
• In support of the Executive Vice President, schedule meetings, sessions and calls, make travel arrangements, and manage invoices and expense reimbursements.
• Provide administrative support to the Executives Branch and Branch Executive Committee.
• Manage incoming proposals for the Executives Branch, including researching candidates.
• Process invoices and expense reimbursements for department Directors and the department.
• Assist the Member Relations team on ticketing and seating, including ticketing lottery and check-in for New Member Reception(s), Governors Awards, and Oscars.
• Other duties as assigned during the awards season.
• Manage RSVPs for Nominee Dinners, Industry Relations, and other events as assigned.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Prior experience supporting a high-level executive. Experience in film awards and/or live events preferred.
• Ability to work discreetly and professionally with high level executives, VIPs, and boards, and professionally and gracefully with Academy members and the public.
• Outstanding communication skills, including highly professional verbal and written communication skills with special attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Member Relations and Awards team as well as other Academy departments and outside companies.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with relational databases a plus (CRM desired).
• Ability to work, meet deadlines, and remain flexible to last minute changes in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
• Availability to work some nights and weekends as needed and possibly assigned on short notice.