Academy Support Agent
Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences (Oscars)Los Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, you will provide support to the Academy's IT department by answering phone calls and emails from Academy members and the public to assist them in engaging with the Academy's online platforms, including voting, streaming, paying dues, login assistance, and more.
This is a part-time, limited term position through late Spring 2022.
• Act as one of the public faces of the Academy by engaging with Academy members or awards submitters, always maintaining a high level of professionalism and positivity.
• Demonstrate timely attendance and proper follow-up of work assignments and projects.
• Communicate member needs and trends in member feedback to the Technical Support Manager.
• Actively maintain a thorough understanding of the Academy's wide-ranging online platforms to effectively communicate instructions to members at a moment's notice.
• Participate in data-driven team projects as needed by IT and Member Relations.
• Assist the QA team as needed to test assets for the Academy Screening Room.
• Reroute incoming calls and emails to the correct department as needed.
• Participate in training sessions with project managers to learn new platforms or refresh skills on seasonal platforms.
• Log and track each member interaction in CRM, interfacing as needed with the IT team to make sure every inquiry is properly recorded and resolved.
• Strong skills in the use of technology and websites required.
• High proficiency in MS Office. CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM) knowledge desired.
• Must be flexible and collaborative with a strong ability to shift direction quickly and adapt to changing priorities.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills with special attention to detail and accuracy.
• A proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other Academy departments.
• Availability to work at least three days per week, with some weekend and late evenings during Oscar season.