MYX Marketing Manager
ABS-CBN InternationalCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Marketing Manager - Remote, Southern California
We are looking for an experienced media and entertainment creative and digital marketing professional with strong analytic, media, and project management skills. One who has a disruptive and curious mindset, as well as the ability to tackle problems creatively and independently.
As the Marketing Manager for MYX, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the overall marketing strategy to drive global brand awareness, subscribers and overall engagement for MYX programming and brand initiatives.
Key focus areas for the role include user acquisition and retention, driving website traffic, increase website usage, developing show launch strategies, building strategic platform partnerships, and building winning cross functional launch plans that include insights, media strategy, creative executions, digital marketing, show impact, and performance research.
The role will also be integral to developing bold and disruptive ideas to further grow the MYX brand on a national, regional and global basis. A successful candidate should be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment, setting priorities across languages, working with external agencies and vendors, and collaborating across internal teams.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Develop and execute MYX omni brand strategies designed to grow subscriber base
• Develop and manage individual execution of marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross functional teams - programming, streaming, social, press, talent, agency partners+
• Lead the creation and execution of overall marketing campaign calendar through management of marketing teams: brand, digital, lifecycle and grassroots
• Develop inbound marketing strategies and lead the creation and execution of the overall social media content calendar
• Develop marketing briefs by compiling research, insights, competitive analysis
• Identify unique partnership opportunities that drive MYX subscribers and strengthen MYX's brand
• Lead organizational understanding of MYX's marketing activities and performance through team/executive presentations
• Identify opportunities and develop strategies for the expansion of MYX in new territories
• Create internal and external presentations (decks, one-sheets, recap reports, etc.)
• Partner with Operations, Programming, Digital, and other applicable departments to analyze performance, monitor partnership investment for improvements ensuring overall ROI goals are being met
• Oversee management of external resources, like creative agencies and freelancers, located both domestically and overseas
• Budget tracking for campaigns and initiatives
• Attend and execute on-site marketing events as needed in support of consumer marketing initiatives
• Strong digital, content and inbound marketing experience
• Strong analytic and strategic thinking, problem solving capabilities
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-development skills
• Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize and a master at multi-tasking
• Understanding of the media, content and music industry - both domestically and globally - is preferred
• Experience managing a multi-cultural, diverse team is preferred
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high capacity to multi-task and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis is a must
• Ability to be personable and professional in an ever-changing, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment
• Experience in executive writing, reporting and presentations is preferred
• Must be flexible and move with a high sense of urgency
• Live and breathe marketing with a true passion for developing innovative solutions
• Highly motivated to achieve results and contribute to a team's growth and collective mission
• No ego; high level of empathy and self-awareness
• Deeply curious and always seeking to learn more and share that knowledge
• Passion for building relationships
• Operates with honesty and sound judgment
• Relates well to all levels of an organization and comfortable operating with senior executives inside and outside the company
• High level of agility and can embrace ambiguity and constant change
• Resourceful and ability to execute grassroots effective but cost-effective campaigns
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or media strategy preferred
• 1-2 years' experience in a management role
• Demonstrable expertise in integrated marketing, including digital, lifecycle, brand and grassroot
• Digital marketing experience is a must
• Experience in Media/Cable industries (ie, subscription-based business) preferred
• Experience working in marketing at a general market company
• Experience marketing events, content and music is a plus
Note: The safety of all employees is ABS-CBN International's utmost priority. Most positions/functions are working remotely for now and we are conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes at this time. New hires are either trained remotely and/or may be required to report and work in Company office location/s on certain cases.
Benefits: We value our employees' time and effort and we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
MYX is a leading global media and entertainment company that delivers premium content highlighting the next generation of Filipino creators, artists, and filmmakers along with their collaborators across traditional and emerging platforms to a multi-cultural audience. MYX began in 2000 as the number one music channel in the Philippines, and established its counterpart in the United States in 2007. With a renewed vision and mission, MYX is focused on redefining and amplifying Filipino youth culture through the power of music, stories and entertainment worldwide.
MYX programming can be found in 20 million homes via cable / satellite television in the United States, Middle East, Guam and Philippines, and digitally via the iWantTFC app, MYX Radio on OTT platforms like Amazon Prime Video reaching over 150 million Prime Members. MYX is a product of ABS-CBN International (a.k.a. ABS-CBN Global North America) who is known for its success with The Filipino Channel (TFC).
ABS-CBN International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online